Due to COVID-19, many salons (including Devachan) are still closed or are in the process of starting to safely reopen. During quarantine, we know many of our curlfriends were missing the salon and had a ton of questions on how to keep their curls looking healthy at home which is why we started hosting virtual curl consultations with some of our Devachan stylists!
What are virtual consultations?
A virtual consultation is a 20-minute, one-on-one meeting with a Devachan stylist where you can discuss anything from product routines, hair health, styling tips, and more! What makes a virtual consultation so special is that everything is personalized so you can talk about your own curls and curl journey. Because let’s face it—while it’s great to read articles and watch Youtube videos on how to take care of your curls, everyone is different, and no two routines are alike!
How do I book a virtual consultation?
Booking a virtual consultation is super easy and did we mention…it’s totally free! Yep, you read that right.
- Give our curl concierge a call at 212-274-8686 to book an appointment. The phone line is open every day from 9am-6pm EST. If you’re not located in the US, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your consultation!
- Fill out and return the email questionnaire about your curls.
- A Zoom link will be emailed to you after we receive your questionnaire!
How do I prepare for my consultation?
Here are some quick tips on how to prepare for your virtual consultation and what to expect:
- When you send back your email questionnaire, make sure to also send a curl photo with it so our stylist can get a better look at your curls before the consultation.
- During the consultation, wear your hair down and style it as you normally would.
- Be prepared to discuss your current curl routine and feel free to bring the products you’re using.
- Bring inspiration pics!
- Don’t expect to get advice on DIY color formulas or tips for cutting your hair at home. Coloring and cutting curls is difficult to get right on yourself and can possibly lead to damage. Leave that to the professionals.
Make sure to book your virtual consultation soon as they won’t be around forever! If you have any questions about consultations, make sure to leave them below!