What it is
How to Use it
- Insert the barrel of the hair dryer into the end of the DevaFuser.
- Push the DevaFuser onto the hair dryer gently, making sure that it's firmly attached. Do not push it past the silicone band and the four Horizontal Vents above the band. These vents must remain unobstructed at all times.
- Turn the hair dryer on. Set the heat to low or medium temperature. Lower temperatures are gentler on curls and will reinforce all of the benefits of using the DevaFuser (more shine, less frizz, and more natural texture).
- Do not use more than medium heat as overheating can cause damage to both the hair dryer and the diffuser.
- Begin by holding the DevaFuser near the scalp to dry the roots first. Then, cradle the ends of curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so the hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.
- To remove the DevaFuser, grasp above the band and pull gently to separate from the hair dryer.
- Universal, one-piece adapter that fits most commercially available hair dryers
- Provides a 360-degree air flow to gently dry hair from the inside and out for soft, frizz-free curls
- Unique patented ergonomic design
- Enhances natural curl definition while adding volume and lift to all curl types
- Lightweight plastic-fiberglass construction for ease of use and guaranteed strength and durability
Reviews ( 3 )
April 30, 2015
This attachment is lightweight and perfect for diffusing curls - I love the 360 degree airflow, and the "fingers" never tangle my curls!
April 24, 2015
This product is a must-have for me. It speeds drying time while keeping my hair completely frizz-free. I use the low setting on my dryer when I use it. My favorite part is at the end, when my hair is freshly dried and I flip and re-scrunch to soften the styling product. I'm left with shiny, bouncy, AMAZING looking curls!
February 07, 2015