Stylist Finder Update
We hope you are loving the new DevaCurlPro.Com. We heard your feedback and have been hard at work ensuring you can now manage your own Stylist Finder account!
To get started, visit: https://finder.devacurl.com/professional. You will be prompted to login by using your pro Okta account.
Manage Your Profile
What information lives in your profile?
- Listing Information: This is what your professional listing will look like on the Stylist Finder. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your Certifications and/or Services are not correct.
- Personal Information: This information is NOT shared on the Stylist Finder and is only used internally by DevaCurl to send important updates. This information will not be shared with any third parties.
Manage Your Salon
What does this entail?
1. For Salon Employees:
- To Add a Salon To Your Profile: Scroll to the bottom of the page and search for your salon using the search bar. If the salon is already in our system, you will be able to join it by clicking "I work here."
- To Delete a Salon From Your Profile: Navigate to the Salon information, and Click "Leave."
- If Your Salon Does Not Appear: Click on "Create New Salon" and enter in the information. New salons will not automatically appear on Stylist Finder. Please allow up to 5 business days to see the listing populate in the live search.
2. For Salon Owners:
- To Claim Ownership of a Salon: Click the "Claim" button next to the Owner section. This will allow you to make updates to your Salon's contact information.
- If Your Salon Does not Appear: Click on "Create New Salon" and enter in the information prompted. Here, you are encouraged to upload photos of your salon, and must provide a receipt for proof of purchase. New salons will not automatically appear in the finder. Please allow up to 5 business days to see the listing populate in live search.
You're all set!